Saturday, 7 June 2008

Stavros dates in Peru

Hi everybody,

just to let you all know about the dates which I will be in Peru for my data collection:

I am arriving in Lima on Monday 9th of June, and flying to Puerto Maldonado on the 14th of June. I will be staying there untill the 20th of July approximately, with occasional visits to Lima potentially if some important interview comes up. I will be flying back to the Uk on the 21st of July.

I will be living inside Puerto Maldonado for the whole time as the communities I want to work with are placed along the InterOceanica, so feel free to contact me whenever you happen to be in town so we can hang out and share our experiences. Also, whatever you may be needing from Puerto let me know so I can help out. I will checking more my gmail (stavrospapa@gmail.com)

Hope to see you there and good luck to all with the field work!

Stavros

1 comment:

Josh Fisher said...

Good luck Stavros! I will just miss you in Puerto--I'll probably get there around the 25th of July.